Reider Insurance is one of the largest, independently owned insurance brokers in Manitoba. We provide a positive, friendly work environment, competitive salary plus commission, paid training and opportunities for growth. At Reider Insurance, we strive to be passionate about helping our customers, and believe strongly in doing the right thing!
Are you ready for a change and looking to bring your experience to one of the largest independently owned insurance brokers in the city? Do to expanding business, we have the ideal opportunity for you.
Commercial Department Leader, Corporate Insurance Solutions – Madison Square
As the Commercial Department Leader, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the department, supporting Customer Service Representatives/Insurance Brokers, Assistants, Marketers, and Producers/Sales, by ensuring that all processes and procedures are clearly understood and followed while ensuring that employees are treated in a fair manner and are properly trained.
The Branch Leader works closely with Human Resources, Insurance Services, Accounting, and the Operations Team as necessary regarding any issues that may arise.
Responsibilities will be:
- Manage a book of commercial business, including providing appropriate insurance products and services based on customer needs, including MPI/SRE products
- Attend, participate in, and conduct Operations, Branch and other training/meetings as necessary
- Manage and oversee collection of accounts to ensure they are done accurately and timely
- Coordinate scheduling for the department
- Department scheduling and payroll submission
- Provide training to new and existing staff, including ensuring employee understanding of Reider policies and procedures thru audit functions
- Recruit, train, assign duties, conduct performance reviews and provide a positive, engaging work environment
As the ideal candidate you possess:
- Level 3 General Insurance License and CAIB designation is required
- CIP designation an asset
- 5+ years of commercial lines experience, including MPI/SRE
- Personal lines experience preferred
- 5+ years’ experience leading, mentoring and training a team
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Strong Attention to detail
- Ability to deal with internal and external customers sensitively, diplomatically and professionally
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build rapport with employees and clients quickly
- Genuinely enjoy working with the public
- Extensive Insurance Company experience, including portals and Autopac
- TAM experience is an asset
What Reider will provide:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Company paid group health & dental benefits
- Company paid insurance licensing and memberships
- Company paid continuing education
- Matching RRSP
- Paid vacation in the first year
If you are enthusiastic, organized and thrive in a busy office environment, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those resumes being considered for interview will be contacted.