As of July 20, 2021
Our number one priority continues to be the health and safety of our staff, clients and community. Due to the increasing concern of COVID-19 and Manitoba Health Safety Measures, masks will continue to be mandatory for Customers & Staff in all Reider Insurance offices.
As most Transactions can be done over the phone or electronically; If you do not feel comfortable coming in person to one of our locations, you can always call one of our offices. Our online chat on our website is also available to help you with all of your insurance needs.
If you do decide to attend one of our offices please review our safety measures before coming in:
- A limited capacity will be in effect to properly Social Distance while servicing customers
- The use of Hand Sanitizer is required for anyone entering the office
- Increased sanitizing of all customer facing areas, including but not limited; door handles, desks, chairs, etc.
- POS Machine will be sanitized after each use
- Protective shields installed on all customer facing workstations
- Bathrooms will not be available for customer use at this time
- Face Masks Mandatory by both staff and Customers