Reider Insurance is one of the largest, independently owned insurance brokers in Manitoba. We provide a positive, friendly work environment, competitive salary plus commission, Group Health Benefits, paid training and opportunities for growth. At Reider Insurance, we strive to be passionate about helping our customers, and believe strongly in doing the right thing!
Are you ready for a change and looking to bring your experience to one of the largest independently owned insurance brokers in the city? We have the ideal opportunity for you.
Insurance Broker Producer Assistant – Madison Square Location
The Producer Assistant is responsible for assisting the Producer in the various Insurance transactions (Commercial and/or Personal Lines) and providing backup support for customer enquiries. The Assistant is accountable for checking policy documents for accuracy, processing transactions and correspondence. The Producer Assistant will be required to re-rate renewal policies as required. The Producer Assistant will follow all company procedures and policies.
Scope of the Position:
• Prepare and communicate all policy documentation, letters, certificates, binders of insurance, endorsements and renewals in an accurate and timely manner
• Review renewals, gather relevant information necessary to make changes if required
• Maintain Renewal list and ensure that all policies are handled in a timely fashion. Follow up on missing policies, etc.
• Remarketing of Renewals with premium increases above tolerances, using Compu-Quote, EZITV and RCT Evaluator when necessary
• Assist customers with any account-related requests
• Complete claim information and communicate/liaise with insurance company
• File documents and paperwork in a file-less customer environment, ensuring efficiency and consistency
• Process necessary paperwork and update computer system in a timely manner
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of products and services
• Advise Producer on outstanding receivables
• Process New Policies, Endorsements and Renewals through Insurance Company Portals for all insurance companies that offer portals
• General Insurance License Level 1 required, Level 2 preferred
• Minimum 2 years of Insurance experience
• Experience using Applied Systems TAM, Compu-quote, EZITV would be an asset
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
• Familiarity of insurance regulations and ability to understand written manuals
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Able to work well under pressure during busy times
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally
• Effective computer skills, including experience and proficiency with MS Word, Excel and e-mail
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.