We are excited to announce we now have a new and improved waiting & screening system at our offices. This new system will help to ensure our offices are not over capacity and to allow customers to not have to wait outside in the cold winter months.
When you arrive at one of our locations in Winnipeg, please follow the following steps to ensure your transaction is completed in a timely manner.
- Take note of the Phone Number posted on the Front Door; Do Not just walk in
- Text your name to join our virtual queue upon arrival
- Once you have joined the queue you are free to wait in the comfort of your vehicle or you can use the time to run an errand near by. You will be advised of your spot in line and the estimated wait time
- Complete the screening questions to confirm your eligibility to enter the office
- You will receive a text when it is your turn to enter the office
As a reminder, we require you to arrive at least 1 hour before closing to set up any NEW Driver’s License or set up of a NEW Identification Cards.
The following are the Screening Questions that will be sent to you in a link by text to fill out before entering the office.
- Are you experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 such as cough, fever, or difficulty breathing?
- Are you (or anyone living in your household) been self-isolating for 14 days due to travel?
- Are you awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- In the past 14 days have you had a close contact with any person who is confirmed as having COVID-19?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions please DO NOT attend an office. We do offer the convince of completing transactions over the phone or by email.